Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tales of Xillia

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 08, 2011

The thirteenth title in the Tales franchise for PlayStation 3.

curious about expanding shops?

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

what is the best thing to invest in. i was thinking weapons 1st then armor then assecories then food? any advice on what lvls i should keep them at, splurge on one or try to keep them even or what?

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd keep them relatively even, though I personally prioritized on Accessories. Don't level up food too much, and I'd probably level armor over weapons. Really, you can't mess it up too much unless you just level Food and nothing else :P

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lusence said:

what is the best thing to invest in. i was thinking weapons 1st then armor then assecories then food? any advice on what lvls i should keep them at, splurge on one or try to keep them even or what?

In my experience Items/food are the one you need the less For the rest always and only upgrade while you are getting a bonus do not waste your stuff. But yeah if you have to chose between Weapons or Armor I would go with Weapons and then armor. But if only one gives a bonus use that instead.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By musubi

When you go into the upgrade screen pay attention to thr symbol by thr shop. That means if you trade items of that type you get double sometimes even triple the points of that item. Only ever use items that you get bonuses on. Also, you'll get plenty of upgrade materials over the course of thr game. Don't be afraid to pump your resources into upgrades every time you reach a new town. As for what to upgrade that is up to you.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aw thx a lot for the help. i didnt even pay attention to the symbols, getting a x3 help a bunch!

forteexe21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I put everything on a 50/50 split (only leaving one of each item for quests) on what has x3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.