Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

A revamped edition of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes with new characters, modes, and features. Designed with an international release in mind, all but one character from the original roster remains, as well as several fan-favorite new challengers.

Yay for first lag free online match in Europe!

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By rallier

It took a good 10 min to find a player but it finally happened, my first lag free match in TvsC. It was in free battle though, whenever i try a ranked match i get matched up with someone from the US with over 1000 battle points. It still is not great online but it is a start and hopefully it will soon get better.

insouciant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By insouciant

lol, at least that's better than Super Smash Bros. Brawl online.
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By demontium
    @Rallier: Too bad, America is like lag free.
    RLLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By RLLink

>America 
    >Lag Free 
    LOLNO. Also, do people care about points that much? I destroyed someone with 1000+ points in free battle. =/

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#5  Edited By Hailinel
    @RLLink said:
    " >America >Lag Free LOLNO. Also, do people care about points that much? I destroyed someone with 1000+ points in free battle. =/ "
    The game has been out less than a week.  It'll take some time for the rankings to truly sort themselves out.
    Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Snail
    @insouciant said:
    " lol, at least that's better than Super Smash Bros. Brawl online. "
    ZING!
    insouciant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By insouciant
    @Snail said:
    " @insouciant said:
    " lol, at least that's better than Super Smash Bros. Brawl online. "
    ZING! "

^_^
    RLLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RLLink
    @Hailinel said:
    " @RLLink said:
    " >America >Lag Free LOLNO. Also, do people care about points that much? I destroyed someone with 1000+ points in free battle. =/ "
    The game has been out less than a week.  It'll take some time for the rankings to truly sort themselves out. "
    In the end that won't say much since in that time span the ranking system will be hacked by someone. 
    Also, WiFi =/= skill. You can play at your fullest IRL, since WiFi tends to always have delay.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#9  Edited By Hailinel
    @RLLink said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    " @RLLink said:
    The game has been out less than a week.  It'll take some time for the rankings to truly sort themselves out. "
    In the end that won't say much since in that time span the ranking system will be hacked by someone. Also, WiFi =/= skill. You can play at your fullest IRL, since WiFi tends to always have delay. "
    I don't write things like hacking off as foregone conclusions until they've happened.  And I never said that Wi-Fi equals skill.  It's fun, though.
    RLLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RLLink

Yes, it can be fun... That's why I play on Free Battle.  
    That or against friends. Just saying there are people that think the ranking system = skill.

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By demontium
    @RLLink: I love ranking up.  

these leaderboards are bomb. 

Although as @Hailinel:  and  @ThomasP: will testify, I am not just some jackass with 1000+ points, i know how to play.
    rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rallier
    @demontium said:
    " @Rallier: Too bad, America is like lag free. "
    At least it is not the netcode that is the problem here but just the game being new. I could connect to a match without to much of a wait yesterday and the overall lag was a bit better then the day before. Wonder what it will be like today. 

@RLLink said:

My comment was more about the lack of players and that the matchmaking system was not matching me up with people with the same number of points. 

I prefer ranking matches over free matches because when playing a ranked match normally (in a couple of weeks) you are going to face someone who is about just as good as you and the outcome of the match is not as obvious from the get go. With free matches you either get to fight someone who is worse or better than you which i don not think to be all that fun.
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By demontium
    @Rallier said:
    " @demontium said:
    " @Rallier: Too bad, America is like lag free. "
    At least it is not the netcode that is the problem here but just the game being new. I could connect to a match without to much of a wait yesterday and the overall lag was a bit better then the day before. Wonder what it will be like today."
    Yeah for sure the netcode is fine, and when me and ThomasP and hailinel played, it was pretty lag free, but there is sometimes these weird waits between casual ranked matches.
    rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By rallier
    @demontium: I've played a bit more today and i've had some fine matches, not all of them were great but it was a definitive improvement compared to yesterday. Waiting times are also acceptable now and I'm not getting matches up with the same person as the game before. Skill levels are still all over the place but that is normal i guess.
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By demontium
    @Rallier said:
    " @demontium: I've played a bit more today and i've had some fine matches, not all of them were great but it was a definitive improvement compared to yesterday. Waiting times are also acceptable now and I'm not getting matches up with the same person as the game before. Skill levels are still all over the place but that is normal i guess. "
    Im in the 1500s atm and ive been fighting 2500s, but not over 2600, but that only happened at 3:00am, so Im guessing it will scale 1000 up or down is you cannot find someone that meets your range specifications fast enough. 

But yeah the game is really fun when you are playing without lag, which is about 90% of my matches. 

Whats your BP (sorry I forgot to check when I logged.
    rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rallier
    @demontium: its about 750 i think, rising with ease still.
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By demontium
    @Rallier said:
    " @demontium: its about 750 i think, rising with ease still. "
    Hopefully in a few days we can play lag free.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.