Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Terminator Salvation

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released May 19, 2009

Terminator Salvation is a cover-based third-person shooter that focuses on events leading up to the film by the same name.

So is hard, hard?

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ArchScabby

I got  this game from gamefly and noticed that if I play it on hard I'll get all 1000 points just for playing through it.  But when I get a game from gamefly I have no patience if something is too hard or frustrating, and I'll just send it back without beating it.  While I want all the points, I don't want to get frustrated and send the game back before I beat it.  So I'm just asking people who have played it if hard is frustatingly hard or if it's okay.  Not too hard, but just right.

Of course this is assuming anyone actually played this game.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Baillie

Nah it isn't. You'll just have to be smarter than just run and gun. You'll get used to the difficulty pretty quickly. 

Also, the hardest parts is when you're on the train trying out outrun the bikes. If you can get past that, then it's easy sailing. 

The game is pretty short, so you'll be able to beat it in a about quarter of a day.

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3  Edited By jonnyboy

My rental service is sending it to me as we speak. A thousand points in it would be nice, but it's not the most important part. The most important part is trying to find a game that's as much fun as 'Robocop Vs Terminator'. Actually I don't think Terminator Salvation is going to change that, but here's hoping.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ArchScabby

I can still get the achievements if I play co-op right?  Because me and my brother were going to play through it.

And thanks for the fast answer Baillie.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Baillie

Okay, just to point out, it's not a great game. It's not terrible. It is relatively short, relatively easy, no replay value if completed on hard... 

I'd recommend it for the 1000G though, it's not as bad as avatar, for example. ;)

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ArchScabby
    @Baillie: lol, yeah I didn't have delusions about it being a good game, but I at least hope it will entertain me for a night or two.
    Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Baillie

Yes, I played it on co-op and we both got the achievements. I enjoyed playing it, I actually had more fun, I was literally expecting crap haha.

Avatar image for outofbounds9000
    OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By OutOfBounds9000

Yes,i did test it,i have it,but my cousin has it at the moment.Blowing up a HK with a RPG and a bunch of aerostats chasing ya around is a pain in the ass.

But you will get used to the game quickly,well,i guess its good....

cancerdancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By cancerdancer

Seriously, fuck this game. I had a HELL of a time beating some sections on Hard by myself.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.