awesomesaucescotteh's Test Drive Unlimited 2 (Xbox 360) review

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Video Review

Hey Everyone,
I recently shot a video review for the game.

If you need any sort of text review, let me know and I might write one up, but I think the video should be enough.

-Scott
Posted by fentonalpha

Awesome, lets see more reviews Sir!

Other reviews for Test Drive Unlimited 2 (Xbox 360)

No more than a Test Drive 0

No more than a Test DriveTest Drive Unlimited 2 is a game that looked to make the start of 2011 a brilliant one. We already had LittleBigPlanet 2 and Dead Space 2, but can TDU2 (Test Drive Unlimited 2) deliver the goods?I'll start where the game starts: Every thing is 'hunky dory', your in Ibiza partying in the sun. Your asked which of the six characters you want to play as. All of them are downright ugly so I just chose the first one. Your quickly put into a cut-scene and you'll notice straight...

DOA:X With Cars 0

It's odd to suggest that a racing game is relaxing, but Test Drive Unlimited 2 continues the original game's concept of being more of laid back cruising game than an actual racer, where you drive exotic cars leisurely around tropical locations. There are races, certainly, but they're not really the game's main draw and you'll likely spend more time exploring the islands in the game than racing against the AI.And the game is better for that, as the races themselves are either frustratingly hard ...