Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Beatles: Rock Band

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Sep 09, 2009

Following the Rock Band formula, The Beatles: Rock Band immerses players into the shoes of the Fab Four as they progress through their career, featuring an exclusively Beatles theme and song list.

Dear Prudence, Possibly Hey Bulldog?

A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By A Likely Story

Listening to this seems to have confirmed that Dear Prudence is in the game (at about 4:15), and maybe even Hey Bulldog (4:25).

Also, at around 5 minutes in, it mentions that DLC songs will cost an extra $2, so let's hope this is true, because it wouldn't be surprising to me if Beatles downloads cost a little more than the average Rock Band song.

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By jeffgoldblum

Im so excited for this game. Harmonix has already announced three albums for download. Sgt. Peppers, Abbey Road, and Rubber Soul. That dosent mean none of the songs from those albums will be in the game it just means the ones that arent in the game will be available so you can complete the album. 
    I already have this game preordered and will probably buy all the DLC Harmonix puts out for it.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By RHCPfan24

Well, both songs are in the game!! Hooray!! And this game is looking better and better each time I see it. Can't wait.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Black_Rose

I love The Beatles, but even that is not enough to make me buy RB. The set list is amazing though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.