Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Apr 07, 2009

Both a remake and expansion to the critically-acclaimed Xbox and PC title The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Dark Athena features both the original campaign, an all-new campaign and new multiplayer modes.

Anyone have a chance to try the multiplayer? How was it.

henrykillenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By henrykillenger

What were your thoughts on the multiplayer when you had a chance to try it.

ekajarmstro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ekajarmstro

I absolutely loved it, but it was pretty different from the main game. Fluidly switching between leaning around corners headshotting people and running at them to take them out with Ulaks was cool. The mode where it was dark and it was 1 vs. everyone else was cool too. I would expect an average person wouldn't like it compared to modern games, and there probably isn't anyone playing it anymore though. I wish there were bots.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.