Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Game » consists of 31 releases. Released Mar 20, 2006

Travel the continent of Tamriel, defend the land against Oblivion's Daedra hordes, and help fill the empty throne of Cyrodiil in the fourth installment of the Elder Scrolls series.

The Ideal City

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

Is it just me, or does this look a lot like the Imperial City?

The Ideal City - Fra Carnevale
    The Ideal City - Fra Carnevale

I looked around and couldn't find any other mentions of this, and I haven't played the game in a long time, so I don't actually know how similar it is. It just looks like it's looking into one of the rounded sections.

DeadeyeMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nah, not really. Oblivion's Imperial City was full of high walls and towers, nothing quite that flat and wide open.

Missacre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Missacre

I don't know about you guys, buy I can't wait for the game that recreates a big city in its entirety, where you can enter every building and every room, and they'll be unique according to their architecture, and there'll be more than 2 or 3 unique stores in the game. I know it'll probably never be possible, but it's one thing I've always wanted in a game.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@missacre said:

I don't know about you guys, buy I can't wait for the game that recreates a big city in its entirety, where you can enter every building and every room, and they'll be unique according to their architecture, and there'll be more than 2 or 3 unique stores in the game. I know it'll probably never be possible, but it's one thing I've always wanted in a game.

It's possible, just a LOT of work and it'd probably end up being about as stable as an elder scrolls game.

themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you are talking about population density, Oblivion is EXACTLY like this painting.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
    ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It's just you.

Missacre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@missacre said:

It's possible, just a LOT of work and it'd probably end up being about as stable as an elder scrolls game.

Yeah, you're probably right. I can dream, though.

mrpandaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you are talking about population density, Oblivion is EXACTLY like this painting.

lol

FengShuiGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@missacre said:

There is also this really awesome thing called OUTSIDE, I did it once at it was pretty cool. Game play kinda sucked though.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Ravenlight

Buuuurrrrrrnn!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.