Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

I've stopped playing Skyrim.

• 56 results
    benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#51  Edited By benspyda

After making three characters and seeing all the main quest and Daedra stuff I'm mostly done with it for now. I've migrated back to the much darker world of Dark Souls for the time being.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Ravenlight

I've stopped playing too. Not because I've lost interest but because I've got Steam Sale 2011 games that I'm poking at.

It's going to be great to get back into Skyrim in a few months.

tunaburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By tunaburn

im only level 19. im already tired of it. i kinda want to switch to a different character but i dont want to to do the same shit again.

Avatar image for rhombus_of_terror
    Rhombus_Of_Terror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I've stopped at 189 hours, only because I made the decision to get all/most of the shouts which got monotonous after finishing the main quest and doing some of the side stories. So I've gone back to Dark Souls for now. Might pick this up on weekends.

jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 13

#55  Edited By jeanluc  Staff

I think stopping after 70 hours of play is totally fine. You definitely got your money's worth.

entmoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By entmoot

Yeah. I don't think I ever said that I hated the game. There were obvious moments of shouting and slashing that brought some RPG euphoria, but my interest lagged after seeing a majority of the quest types. I guess it's just as much me, the gamer, as it is the game.

Maybe I should spend 70 hours scrutinizing myself for the next month and then see what happens.

Oh wait...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.