Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

PAX Character Creation Video (Not Interview)

Storms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Storms

O hai. I found this video. It has a decent amount of the character creation screen.

VIDJA BROKED BCUZ ZENIMAX SED STFU SOZ LOL                                                                                        

Besides re-confirming that Argonians look great, this vid seems to de-confirm different body types, and the idea that there will be no ripp'd beggars and old people. All you can control is just how big your ripped muscles are. Unless there's something I missed.
    Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

Do we really need a thread for every new Skyrim screenshot orvideo?

Storms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Storms
    @Mr_Skeleton: Nope, just for some of them. Some are grouped together, like the other PAX videos or the character screenshots. This didn't seem to fit with Tindall's PAX videos but still had noteworthy information.
    intro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By intro

Video doesn't work :(

JP_Russell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By JP_Russell

I missed the window.  What about it made it seem like there was no customization of body type?  The Bethesda fan interview specifically confirmed there being a light and a heavy archetype, then made it sound like there was nuanced customization of the archetype you chose thereafter, like what you describe.

SpacePenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By SpacePenguin

Videos been removed -.-

Avatar image for mordeaniischaos
    MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

I was blowing through trying to see all the options I could as quickly as possible, but all I saw was a slider from slim to bulky. Seems like different races have different options, so maybe argonians don't have the option?

thornie_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thornie_delete

Why do game companies remove this stuff? It's free publicity!

Storms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Storms
    @JP_Russell said:

I missed the window.  What about it made it seem like there was no customization of body type?  The Bethesda fan interview specifically confirmed there being a light and a heavy archetype, then made it sound like there was nuanced customization of the archetype you chose thereafter, like what you describe.

There was nothing but a "weight" slider. And since we've seen thin characters with defined muscles and bulky muscular characters, it doesn't seem as if we can control much about size. But, there's still the possibility -- maybe she could have scrolled down and it would have been there. Didn't appear so, though. 

@MordeaniisChaos: Maybe.
    eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By eroticfishcake

I know it's not there but I would kill for a Sex Appeal slider and jack that up, along with the weight slider. Anyway, video is removed sadly.

bioblood22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By bioblood22

Well missed this video...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.