Today's Bummer News: The Last Guardian, Team ICO HD Collection Delayed

• 79 results
#51 Posted by jking47 (1209 posts) -

I wanna cry

I am really hoping they will use the extra time wisely
#52 Posted by 49th (2691 posts) -

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#53 Posted by mracoon (4954 posts) -

I don't have a PS3 but that's still a bummer to hear.

#54 Edited by ProfessorEss (7281 posts) -

The longer the silence, the lower it falls on my Wishlist.

I loved Shadow of the Colossus but I found Ico to be fairly mediocre so I don't have the bottomless, unconditional love for Team Ico that some people have.

Still, I can't wait to get that bundle.

#55 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

So... Spring 2012? Dammit.

#56 Posted by teekomeeko (618 posts) -

I'm only okay because I expected one of these delays, but that Ico collection is a surprise.

Of course, all it means is a better product for me to happily purchase, so this is one of those times where I'm not really upset at all. I'm glad that sentiment is pretty universal with the GB community, too - it's why i like it here :)
#57 Posted by crusader8463 (14412 posts) -

It's always a shame to see a game take longer then originally suggested, but if it means a better product in the end then I'm always willing to wait. I would rather have the game the be the best it can be.

#58 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -

Damn son.  That's a big bummer.

#59 Posted by blaakmawf (543 posts) -

Aww dang.

#60 Posted by Stahlbrand (835 posts) -

Ooooh, what a huuuge surprise this is.

I am shocked, SHOCKED, I tell ya...

#61 Posted by eclipsesis (1242 posts) -

i really really wanted the collection
#62 Posted by Dr_Robocop (25 posts) -

I'm a little bummed and shocked about the Ico collection. I've never played either game and was looking forward to this re-release. Not too shocked about the Last Guardian, however; looking forward to it, but didn't expect it to come out on time. Oh well. Time to sit and wait patiently.

#63 Posted by Norusdog (340 posts) -

/yawn

#64 Posted by WickedCobra03 (2102 posts) -
@fillmoejoe said:
" My fingers are crossed that Last Guardian will release before the end of the PS3 life cycle "
No doubt, they are already planning a remake of Trico.... God, I want this game plus the HD collection.

On a plus side, I will be playing through Shadow of the Colossus again this summer since the HD collection is no longer on the horizon.
#65 Posted by drakesfortune (289 posts) -

This is not welcome news. 

Duke, is that you?  Duke!?

#66 Posted by SleepyDoughnut (1197 posts) -

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

#67 Posted by GetBentTheVideoGame (261 posts) -

Today's Inevitable News

#68 Posted by MisterMouse (3540 posts) -

woah for a second there I thought it was going to say it was cancelled

#69 Posted by m2cks (575 posts) -

Dammit. I'd kill to at least see some HD shots of Shadow of the Colossus.

#70 Posted by Ryanmc94 (60 posts) -

The Last Guardian is the next Duke Nukem?

Every time I read about this game it is being delayed. Come On... I want some  GINORMOUS FLYING PUPPY LOVE!

#71 Posted by Xpgamer7 (2376 posts) -

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only reason I'm buying my huge HD 3D TV and PS3  with surround sound is for the HD Shadow of the Colossus

#72 Posted by FormulaDeuce (234 posts) -

(sigh)..... (inhale)..... (sigh)..... (inhale)..... (sigh).....

#73 Edited by bybeach (4725 posts) -

The Last gardian, The Bodily Functions trailer. Dump- retch -piss.Eat and repeat.

Sigh sob Sigh sob.

But That gardian thing looks like something I'd love to have for a pet, which really means a friend. My cat ruled the house except for when she blatantly did not use her box.

#74 Posted by Nightz (2 posts) -

Sucks, but I'm not surprised.

#75 Posted by dagas (2746 posts) -
@Xpgamer7 said:
" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The only reason I'm buying my huge HD 3D TV and PS3  with surround sound is for the HD Shadow of the Colossus "
You know it's just going to be the same game upressed right? It's not like it's suddenly going to look like a PS3 game. Or are you being sarcastic? It's hard to tell on the internet.
#76 Posted by xombi242 (187 posts) -

I guess everyone was right. No one thought that game would come out when speculated.

#77 Posted by Xpgamer7 (2376 posts) -
@dagas: Yes, I've played the original. The upressing will still make it look even better than the original plus with 3D... Anyway it'll be worth it. The game's an experience.
#78 Posted by LiquidSwords (2738 posts) -

Seriously :(
#79 Posted by MforMaverick (119 posts) -

:(

#80 Posted by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

No show at E3 2011 as well.  What the hell is going on?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.