Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Dragoon

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 02, 1999

A young man sets out on a quest to save his childhood friend who has been kidnapped and locked in a prison. What he doesn't know is that the journey that lies ahead of him and the significance of his Father's red stone that was left behind.

The Legend Of Dragoon 2 The Dark Prophecy

XxJUGGALOxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XxJUGGALOxX

Sup fans of LOD good news well we are all tired of always complaining about how they should make a new one so we got up and started it our selves yes you heard me right we are making an unofficial squeal and if you have ideas or skills come to our site and help.

http://lod2thedarkprophecy.freeforums.org/portal.php

RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By RenegadeSaint

I can't say I've ever met a fan of LoD.  I played through the entire game and was left with a very "meh" feeling.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Meowayne
    The Dark Prophecy

Subtitle fail.

http://lod2thedarkprophecy.freeforums.org/portal.php

Progress fail.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By brukaoru
    XxJUGGALOxX said:
    "Way did 2 people rate this a minus? "
    "but yet when I told you that were making it our selves you don't give a damn."
    There's your answer. People generally don't look forward to fan-made sequels.
    MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MisterSpiffy
    XxJUGGALOxX said:
    "Well that doesn't make to much sense since you wont get anything out of Sony grab what you can get and enjoy it."
    I think that's what addictinggames.com is for.
    DarkDude47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DarkDude47
    @XxJUGGALOxX:
    Me and my best bud are huge fans of lod and can't wait for a sequel, we actually started xoming up with ideas for a sequel and i'll get them to you asap. i did contact sony and talk to them about me and my best bud helping them create the sequel but they turned us down but we're not giving up. i'll help as much as i can.
    FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By FLStyle
    @DarkDude47 said:
    " @XxJUGGALOxX: Me and my best bud are huge fans of lod and can't wait for a sequel, we actually started xoming up with ideas for a sequel and i'll get them to you asap. i did contact sony and talk to them about me and my best bud helping them create the sequel but they turned us down but we're not giving up. i'll help as much as i can. "
    The person you're trying to get in touch with hasn't been on Giant Bomb since 2008 as a quick look at his profile reveals, just copy and paste the address he left into your browser and join their forum.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.