Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 18, 2011

Link descends from his floating continent home to explore the dark and dangerous world below with the help of a magical sword, in this Wii installment of the Legend of Zelda series.

Makes no sense

JCGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By JCGamer

Granted, this is a Zelda game and you sort of have to suspend your expectations for story and logic. But one thing that sort of bothers me is the fact that I'm doing all of this dungeon stuff, getting keys, opening doors, beating bosses to get to the end of a dungeon to meet Zelda when it seems that no one has been in the dungeon ever before you. Shouldn't Zelda have done SOME of the things I've gone through and opened up some of the doors? How the hell did she get past those huge doors that require the "dungeon key" to get in? How does she get past the areas that require a specific item that she probably doesn't have? Just saying.

BrockNRolla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BrockNRolla

If that was the biggest problem you had with Skyward Sword, then I'd say you are quite lucky.

Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Grissefar

It's a video game.

KarlPilkington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By KarlPilkington

@Grissefar said:

It's a video game.

WHAT?

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Make_Me_Mad

Probably Impa. Considering that she's been guarded by her, apparently since pretty early in the game, and Impa is some kind of freakishly powerful magic Ninja, they probably circumvented the security some other way. Or, their trip through in the first place might be what sets off all the auto-locking doors and such, leaving you to clean up the mess. Impa's a bitch like that.

TentPole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TentPole

Ganon reset it with magic.

Avatar image for deactivated-59a31562f0e29
    deactivated-59a31562f0e29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she was in here ... *taps at your chest where your heart should be* ... all along

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By DeF

@JCGamer said:

Granted, this is a Zelda game and you sort of have to suspend your expectations for story and logic. But one thing that sort of bothers me is the fact that I'm doing all of this dungeon stuff, getting keys, opening doors, beating bosses to get to the end of a dungeon to meet Zelda when it seems that no one has been in the dungeon ever before you. Shouldn't Zelda have done SOME of the things I've gone through and opened up some of the doors? How the hell did she get past those huge doors that require the "dungeon key" to get in? How does she get past the areas that require a specific item that she probably doesn't have? Just saying.

This is something that keeps annoying me in ALL games that have puzzle areas ... most recently that especially bother me in Uncharted where YOU have to do all those very specific stuff and barely make it through an ancient place with walls crumbling around you and then when you reach the room with treasure, the evil dude just walks through the door behind you and holds you at gunpoint and then runs back out the same way you came when most of the time something has been destroyed, making passage impossible ... and then you happen to find another exit ...

video game logic holes ... I wonder if developers ever get some kind of steady tech so they can focus on stuff like that instead of worrying about the game not crashing all the time

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By OllyOxenFree

@drag said:

she was in here ... *taps at your chest where your heart should be* ... all along

;_;

JCGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JCGamer

@BrockNRolla: I'm not quite half-way though it but the game finally started to "get" me. Probably played like 12+ hours of the game before I felt like it has something to offer me. Of couse, I still don't feel like I have a handle on the fighting mechanic--and I just did that "spirit trial" and it was terrible!!! Hopefully the 2 other ones I need to do will not be the same type thing (but they will probably will be-sign).

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#11  Edited By Tireyo

I don't put too much thought into stuff like this. I just enjoy the game, slice things up with the sword, and goof around a lot before I get to the next area.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.