Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 18, 2011

Link descends from his floating continent home to explore the dark and dangerous world below with the help of a magical sword, in this Wii installment of the Legend of Zelda series.

the harp at pumpkin landing

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lusence

HOW do you beat the harp mini game?! I tried strumming with the rythem of the two guys waving there arms but its not working very well... tips???

realph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By realph

I had a really hard time with this. Try learning the rhythm beforehand, that helped me a lot.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By DeF

@lusence said:

HOW do you beat the harp mini game?! I tried strumming with the rythem of the two guys waving there arms but its not working very well... tips???

you know you just have to follow ONE of the guys. your choice. I failed 1-2 times and then managed a passing grade.

learn the melody, know the pattern of the zig zag so you don't have to REACT but just activate the movement pattern you prepared.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By jacksukeru

God damnit I hated this minigame! It was really hard to know how exactly you messed up and what you were doing wrong. I barely finished it once, earning myself a "that was ok I guess" reaction, so I then spent maybe an hour trying to get the best possible result. I eventually got it on a turn where I decided to try to make 2 clicking sounds between every swing in an attempt to keep rhythm, much to my own surprise since what I did didn't seem that different from when I completely failed the challenge.

The controls, the lack of feedback besides "you messed up so the music died out" and the shit you have to button through everytime you fail and want to try again made this the worst part of the entire game for me.

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By BBQBram

1 - 2 ; 1 - 2 - 3

That's it. The rest is just left...right...left...right...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.