Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 07, 2009

Set 100 years after the events of The Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks introduces a new Hyrule where technology has advanced to the steam age, and an evil force, long-sealed in a tower, has been freed.

Spirit Tracks reviews starting to go up

DBrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DBrim

Gametrailers gave it a 90.  

I can't say I really had a high amount of anticipation for it before, but the review makes me really want to play it.  The fact that the recurring temple is not like the temple of the ocean king is a nice selling point.

I 'm curious to see what Brad (who I'm assuming will be reviewing this one?) will think.
    Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Brendan

Brad has good impressions so far, so I assume he'll talk about it's good points, but add in how it doesn't add much to the original.  That's my call.
    Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Willy105

Gametrailers gave it a 9.0? That's great! They gave Phantom Hourglass like a 7, and when I got the game, I saw why. If they like it, I can trust that!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.