Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead: Season Two

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 17, 2013

After separating from her friend Lee, young orphan Clementine must survive through the undead apocalypse with a new roaming group of survivors in this sequel to Telltale's adaptation of the comic book of the same name.

Questions - Season 2 Reception and Next Gen Leap

Thiago123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Thiago123

I was waiting for the whole season to be out before diving into this follow-up, and was thinking about picking it up for this weekend, but I had a couple of questions/thoughts that I was hoping you duders could help with:

1 - It seems to me that this season had a lot less hype. Frankly, I didn't hear anyone really talk about it this past year, except to mention when a new ep was realeased. Now I realized that the first season was the new and shiny thing as well as a pace setter for what Telltale could do, but is the lack of conversation around Season 2 indicative of a sharp decline in quality? What did you think of Season 2 vs. Season 1?

2 - I played Season 1 and the DLC episode on Xbox 360. Is there a way to bring over my save or incorporate my choices into Season 2 if I plan on playing it on XBONE?

Thanks for the feedback.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NTM

I'm wondering what people think of these on either the One or PS4, and how it compares to the PC versions, which are on sale on Steam. I too haven't heard much talk about it, nor these season releases for that matter.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.