Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released May 17, 2011

The sequel to 2007's critically acclaimed role-playing game, The Witcher. Players again take control of Geralt of Rivia in this story-focused adventure.

Problem with DLC

Avatar image for theseductivemoose
    TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By TheSeductiveMoose

I pre-ordered the Nordic edition (retail) and with it I was supposed to get the Ultimate Swordsman suit. So I installed the game registered my copy and then went to the downloadable content section, redeemed my code and it started downloading. However due to several bugs with the launcher (barely got to play the game) I had to reinstall. Now when I enter the downloadable content section there's no sign of the suit and I can't redeem my code again, even though I'm already logged in to the account I registered my game to. So, has anyone got any ideas regarding what I should do? Or am I screwed? 

Sorry for the embarassingly shitty English, I'm not a native speaker and I'm kinda hungover.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By buft

Swordsman's Suit is actually NOT a suit, its 10 whetstones, 3-4 runes and some oils. There is no actual physical suit or armor.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By buft

What happened my formatting?

TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheSeductiveMoose
    @buft: So it's just items that are already in the game?
    buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By buft
    @TheSeductiveMoose: yeh i believe its 4 of every sword oil and whetstones that increase sword damage by 20% for 20 mins, no actual armour or weapons come in the pack. the description is really misleading. 

Amazon customers seem to believe it was a typo and that the pack is called Ultimate Swordsman Suite, which is more fitting. i believe the 1.1 patch is making all the DLC free anyway so you can get Roches armour
    TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheSeductiveMoose
    @buft: Ah, I see, glad I'm getting more free stuff. Thanks for clearing it up for me :D
    Nusse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Nusse

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.