Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released May 19, 2015

CD Projekt RED's third Witcher combines the series' non-linear storytelling with a sprawling open world that concludes the saga of Geralt of Rivia.

Constantly broke

• 50 results
    Quantris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lun49gameon said:

Im level 6 right now in Velen and im playing on the Hard difficulty. I feel like Im looting everything and still don't have enough of them orens. Im glad to hear that the dinero isn't a problem in the later parts of the game. Im going to try to sell some herbs I have too much of but I feel like Im gonna need them later.

I'm not much further than you...it seems like the herbs aren't as big of a deal in this game because once you craft something with alchemy, you never need the raw materials again and instead replenish with alcohol when you meditate. I just sold all herbs that I have more than 20 of (probably would be ok keeping only 10). Though I'm pretty compulsive about picking up any herbs that I see. Don't sell the alcohol though.

In Velen I found a *ton* of "alchemist's powder" which sells for 5 IIRC, so that's a good one to sell.

I shied away from selling the higher value stuff; I've found a decent amount (in terms of sell value) of things like Dimeritium plates and ingots but the huge gap between sell and buy price made me reluctant to sell them. But in a pinch that might be worth it. As others have mentioned hides are a decent one to sell and there are wolves everywhere.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.