Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jun 08, 2010

The 2010 entry in EA's pro golf sim.

New motion plus "Pro" control type video(Claude you'll live this)

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By rallier

edit: live=love, I'm on quite a run here...

You'll have to wait about a minute before the video starts talking about the "pro" control type but it is worth it. My is it worth it... 

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Al3xand3r

Cool idea, though it doesn't seem to have many other improvements over last year's great edition, so I don't see many purchasing it unless they're hardcore over golf. And they still seem to have too much lag in the input even though it should be possible to (at least nearly) eliminate it going by other M+ games.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By oldschool

I still want a proper Mario Golf RPG as I don't really dig "real" golf - Mario is just more fun.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude

Man, I take a couple of days away from the links and I miss the vid. Yeah, it looks really cool. I did read about it on a friend's site, well, internet friend found through playing Tiger Woods online with the Wii and becoming a member of the WiiGA. I also read the EA TW Wii forums.

There's a lot of older ladies and gentleman that play TW on the Wii and there's quite a few older than me, 45. Some were afraid it was getting too real, bad backs, shoulders or a disability. I still think there's something for everyone, the Wii can be played many different ways and still get the desired results.

But at the same time, I agree with Alexander. The graphics look the same, there's noticeable lag and when you've played the series as long as I have, you see the same animation bugs that have plagued this series since '03 on the PS2. With all that,TW10 is still the best golf game I've ever played. It's a day one buy for me, hell, I haven't missed a day one purchase of Tiger Woods for the Wii yet, four so far. 

You'll shoot your eye out, kid!
     You'll shoot your eye out, kid!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.