Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tiger Woods

Franchise »

Tiger Woods PGA Tour was a series of golfing simulation games by EA Sports. It features real (and fictional) professional golf courses and players.

How would you feel if TW11 incorporated the balance board with M+

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By rallier

Realistic golf sim?
    Realistic golf sim?
    Motion plus made the Wii version of tiger woods 10 one of the most engaging golf games there is. Now I've played a bit of Wii Fit Plus and that game has a golf mini game that uses the Wii balance board in combination with the Wii-remote and it felt really weird at first, punishing when you did not do it correctly but when you got the hang of it and learnt how to shift your weight correctly it felt extremely rewarding.

Now what would happen if there would a a golf game that requires both the balance board and the M+ unit? It would probably be the most realistic golf game ever made. 

Who else is interested in this?
    Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Cerza

That would be pretty sweet. It would actually give me a reason to go out and purchase that stupid board.

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Tylea002

Hm, neat idea, but my mind is too filled with puns I could make about Tiger woods, sex and balance boards. I won't make any of them, I'm sure the thread will be filled with them soon.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4  Edited By Willy105

It could be good.

The high price of the board is what is keeping me from getting a lot of great games made for it.

nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By nanikore

Only if it involves a cheating-on-your-wife minigame.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.