Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Mar 07, 2017

Take on South American drug cartels in this open world entry in the Ghost Recon franchise.

2 PS4s compatibility

Demonsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Thinking about purchasing this game digitally on PSN but need to know if I can buy it once then download it to both PS4s and play it multiplayer in the same house. Does anyone know if this works.

cannedstingray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think you will run into a problem. Even if you can have multiple accounts share the game, if it's like xbl, then only one player account can use the game at a time. I've tried the same thing with games on xbl and had to buy the game twice. Even tho you can share the game with family members you won't be able to run one copy of the game on two machines at the same time. Basically the game is treated as if it were a disc. You cannot use one disc simultaniousley on more than one console.

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Should work fine as long as each ps4 is using a different profile. 1 ps4 needs to be the primary ps4 of the person who bought the game and the needs to be the primary of the other profile. Confusing, but it works. You can look it online if needed.

Demonsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay thanks I'll buy it and hope it works

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you need help, let me know

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
    SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@demonsoul: Let us know if it works. I'm sure there are people around here wondering about the same situation.

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By darkjohnny47

A couple of things:

You need to set up your main console as the primary of the other person's profile. And vice versa.

You will need to be online to be able to play your games on your console at all times.

Essentially you are putting your account on his ps4 and his on yours. This makes it so you can play any game that either of you buy on your own ps4 but your ps4 is not your primary ps4.

Confusing, I know, but it works.

I've been using this with a friend for years now.

Feel free to ask for help if needed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.