Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 18, 2008

The sequel to Rainbow Six: Vegas returns with a brand new story of terrorist attacks and the Rainbow squad's attempt to stop them.

Playing online?

TehJames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TehJames

I am think about getting this game, are people still playing online on the 360?

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

Isn't there some kind of site that could tell people this information? If not there totally should be. People ask this about games all of the time. 

I'm not sure if there are still people playing, but the first one was an amazing game. I'd bet there would be some, but I can't be sure.

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By EuanDewar

I popped in the original Vegas about a month ago (Fucking fantastic game btw) and weirdly enough I was getting into full matches. Cant speak for Vegas 2 though.

TehJames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TehJames
    @EuanDewar said:
    " I popped in the original Vegas about a month ago (Fucking fantastic game btw) and weirdly enough I was getting into full matches. Cant speak for Vegas 2 though. "
    Nice. People are probably playing Vegas 2 then.
    nywt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By nywt

I picked up Vegas 2 over the summer and there was still a surprising number of people playing it then. If that's any indication, you should have no problems finding people now.

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Kyreo
    @TehJames said:
    " @EuanDewar said:
    " I popped in the original Vegas about a month ago (Fucking fantastic game btw) and weirdly enough I was getting into full matches. Cant speak for Vegas 2 though. "
    Nice. People are probably playing Vegas 2 then. "
    It's had a pretty solid following for a while now.  Last I checked the online community still had a pulse over on Vegas 2.  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.