Rainbow Six: Manhattan

#1 Posted by RandomHero666 (3174 posts) -

Yes!! 

A few guys in my clan who play Vegas 2 24/7 have told me Ubisoft had an announcement on their site for a new RS, as expected its away from Vegas, and into Manhattan.

Unfortunately i cant find it now, they seem to have either taken it down, or its hidden in their crappy site somewhere.
But i do has a picature received via xbox cam, and it looks pretty fucking awesome.

ETA: January 2010
#2 Posted by Out_On_Bail (1545 posts) -

More, I need more information!  Manhatten would be sweet, I hope your not feeding me some shit!

#3 Posted by Akeldama (4216 posts) -

i swear to raptor jesus. If this is fake, im going to cock slap you so hard. 

#4 Posted by RandomHero666 (3174 posts) -

Thats all i know man, apparently all it said on the site was "Rainbow Six Manhattan, ETA January 2010" Alongside was a picture of what looked like a restaurant(or some sort of large building) with 3 guys stacked outside the door.

#5 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

If you're lying may the Spaghetti God wrap you in his spaghetti goodness and have no mercy.

#6 Posted by MB (11297 posts) -

It sounds like your buddies are putting one over on you. Don't you think that if this was true it would have been all over the net like a wildfire by now?

#7 Posted by Out_On_Bail (1545 posts) -

Yeah, I tried searching for it and I'm thinking this is bullshit too. I've settled my nerves down, if it's true we'll hear about it.

#8 Posted by Akeldama (4216 posts) -

god dammit. I want more R6 and this asshole tricked me. Im going to shoot up my school R6 style. 

#9 Posted by RandomHero666 (3174 posts) -
@Akeldama said:
" god dammit. I want more R6 and this asshole tricked me. Im going to shoot up my school R6 style.  "
Hey, i'm just telling you guys what i heard.
I guess only time will tell if i was being fed bullshit.
#10 Posted by pweidman (2215 posts) -
@MB said:
"It sounds like your buddies are putting one over on you. Don't you think that if this was true it would have been all over the net like a wildfire by now?"

Yup...this.  Loves me some RB6 though and Manhattan does sound totally plausible. 
#11 Posted by Akeldama (4216 posts) -
@RandomHero666: i promise you have been spoon fed bullshit. We all would know at least something about this by now. Rainbow six hasnt been mentioned in ages. 
#12 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -
@Akeldama said:
" @RandomHero666: i promise you have been spoon fed bullshit. We all would know at least something about this by now. Rainbow six hasnt been mentioned in ages.  "
This
#13 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3084 posts) -

Fuck Rainbow Six, where is a new Ghost Recon game?

#14 Posted by Drrizzit (111 posts) -

Well i like rainbow 6 vegas 2, we'll see how it goes

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.