Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Mar 23, 2005

The third outing for Sam Fisher finds him battling against terrorists who want to take control of the world using a simple algorithmic code.

Anyone out there finished trainyard co-op? (Xbox version)

Avatar image for green_incarnate
    Green_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Green_Incarnate

Me and my buddy are completely lost. We just killed the guy with the virus. Our goal is to kill the rest of the guys on the platform. We've searched everywhere on the map. There isn't anyone left standing as far as I can tell.  Has anyone completed this level?

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By flaminghobo

I was completely lost in every level of that game's co-op play.

gormers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By gormers

Was it the level with the empty railway station? Where you have to follow someone? I think after killing the guy, there should be a vent, and then you just have to shoot some glass you stand on, and fall on a train to complete the mission. Anyway there are walkthroughs on the net. See youtube or gamefaqs.

TwelveFootFour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TwelveFootFour

I beat the co op a long ass time ago so I don't remember anything. sorry I'm no help man. check youtube.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.