Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 13, 2010

Splinter Cell: Conviction is the fifth installment in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell franchise. Sam Fisher breaks apart from the Third Echelon in order to find the people responsible for the death of his daughter, only to find that not everything is what it seems.

Never Played Spinter Cell, Planning On Buying Conviction?

EnchantedEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By EnchantedEcho

For some reason, all of the postive press about this game at E3 made me feel excited about this game. The demo that was released a few weeks ago confimed the purchase for me, and the fact that it has a seperate co-op campaign also makes it a buy for me as my good friend and I really appriciate split screen co-op.
    The last time I played Splinter Cell was when I was about 12 years old, it was the demo and it scared the shit out of me when I set the alarm off. 

So I was just curious if there is anyone else like me who, hasn't really played Splinter Cell before, but is planning on buying Conviction?

Veldin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Veldin

I'm not myself, but I have two separate friends who are. When I asked why they just said they thought it looked different and made them excited. I wasn't aware there was a demo so I think I will recommend it to them.

the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By the8bitNacho

It's hanging out at my school's Residence Service's Office right now.  Unfortunately they don't process packages for pick-up until after noon, so I just get to sit here twiddling my thumbs idly until then.  I enjoyed what little (very, very little) I played of the very first Splinter Cell, though I didn't get very far do to my general lack of affection for the original Xbox controller.  This will be the first game in the series I've played since then, so I hope I can have fun with it.

Damien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Damien

I'm totally in the same boat.  Never tried a splinter cell and will probably buy Conviction somewhere down the road.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.