terramantis's Torchlight II (PC) review

Puts the 'action' in Action-RPG

Runic takes the 'action' in this action-RPG to a new level of mayhem. Take a look at what makes Torchlight II such a high-octane experience and why that intense focus on the action puts it in a category of its own.

Source

Other reviews for Torchlight II (PC)

Making Repetition Fun 0

Call me a hipster, but I did not enjoy Diablo 3. Granted, there's no real way you can objectively call Diablo 3 a terrible game, but I still couldn't enjoy it. The problem I find with this particular genre, that being isometric ARPGs, is that they are very repetitive just by nature alone. The combat is overtly simple, as a lot of the time you just mash the mouse keys and two or three keys on your keypad, if the situation really calls for it. Taking the boredom out of the repetition is where Torc...