Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trials Evolution

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 18, 2012

The follow up to the best-selling hit Trials HD, Trials Evolution takes motorcycle platforming to a whole new level of ridiculousness.

The Brag Thread!!!

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BPRJCTX

Update!!! Fuck Yeah, i got all golds on Extreme!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, i just golded every track in the game, up untill extreme...

So, before i descend into madness trying to gold every extreme track, i just feel like bragging about what i've done so far, maybe that'll give me a boost in confidence for the final challenge.

So, brag away all your best accomplishments in trials.

Btw, Platinum Medals do not exist!!!

They are not real, they are just a myth!

I do have some, but that's probably just a glitch...

Update: Platinum Medals are Real!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status Update:

I'm now in 15814 in the Global Rankings.

270 Medals.

All Platinums, 1 Gold on Beginner.

All Platinums on Easy.

All Platinums, 4 golds Medium.

All Golds on Hard, and all Golds on the Extreme tracks!!!

6 Platinums, and 4 Golds on the Skill Games, all Golds and 1 Silver on the Tournaments (The last Tournament).

I'm fucking stoked about it!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what sucks though, i don't know how the scoring system works in this game, cos, even though i have all the gold medals, there are tons of ppl with just gold medals on begginer and easy in front of me, without even setting medals on the later levels....

Stupid as hell...

moffattron9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By moffattron9000

I will only accept this as a brag thread only if then i am allowed to insult everyone who is this insane while my medal count is stuck at 116

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BPRJCTX

@moffattron9000 said:

I will only accept this as a brag thread only if then i am allowed to insult everyone who is this insane while my medal count is stuck at 116

I don't want to sound like an asshole for making this thread, i never brag about anything related to games, or anything at all, and i think most ppl who do are losers.

But, Trials is somehow different...

I don't know, maybe i'm just an hypocrite, but getting all those golds really made me feel awesome.

And not wanting to sound like an even biger asshole, i don't think it was that hard getting all golds up untill extreme.

But, i'm gona say, that's probably because i got pretty good at it, and not because they're easy.

Of course i had to try most of them a few times, sometimes i got lucky and got golds the first time, but most of the time, it's just, getting to know the track.

The hardest one to get gold, IMO, was Groundhog Asylum, that's the closest to an Extreme track.

But yeah, i feel good right now, but i know i'm gonna be pulling my hair off trying to get golds on the Extreme tracks.

Btw, i'm at 212 medals right now, and that's nothing, looking at the Global Leaderboards, there are 35598 ppl better than me...

That's kinda crazy.

Wondeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wondeboy

I am amazing! carry on

Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Gargantuan

I got gold on all extreme except the first one, which I got platinum on. :P

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MrKlorox

Did that a week or two ago. I've given up on golding extreme... or even finishing all of them for that matter.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BPRJCTX

@Gargantuan said:

I got gold on all extreme except the first one, which I got platinum on. :P

Damn You!!!

Congrats...

@MrKlorox said:

Did that a week or two ago. I've given up on golding extreme... or even finishing all of them for that matter.

C'mon, if you golded all the other tracks, finishing Extremes shouldn't be that hard.

Here's something else i got to brag about, i finished Inferno 3 with 73 faults in 5 min, and got a silver medal, the first time i played it.

moffattron9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By moffattron9000

@BPRJCTX said:

@moffattron9000 said:

I don't want to sound like an asshole for making this thread, i never brag about anything related to games, or anything at all, and i think most ppl who do are losers.

I don't know, maybe i'm just an hypocrite, but getting all those golds really made me feel awesome.

And not wanting to sound like an even biger asshole, i don't think it was that hard getting all golds up untill extreme.

But, i'm gona say, that's probably because i got pretty good at it, and not because they're easy.

Of course i had to try most of them a few times, sometimes i got lucky and got golds the first time, but most of the time, it's just, getting to know the track.

The hardest one to get gold, IMO, was Groundhog Asylum, that's the closest to an Extreme track.

But yeah, i feel good right now, but i know i'm gonna be pulling my hair off trying to get golds on the Extreme tracks.

Btw, i'm at 212 medals right now, and that's nothing, looking at the Global Leaderboards, there are 35598 ppl better than me...

That's kinda crazy.

I completely get that feeling especially when this game makes me spend a day that was planned to write an essay for uni and instead has me spend three hours trying to get a my bronze up to a gold on that bloody phoenix because I figured what harm could there be in using the overpowered bike on a track that's not designed for it and you keep hitting that one obstacle over, and over again thinking to yourself that this will be the time that you finally get through all of this when deep down you know you won't leading you scream at the top of your lungs over the frustration of coming to this realization. Then there the depression sets in where not only do you feel like you will never beat that bloody obstacle but you begin to feel like you will never amount to anything as you can't get past this one small thing. then somehow you get past it not knowing if it is blind luck or you actually figured out how to pass it. Now reinvigorated you move on to the next obstacle where the viscous cycle begins again. Then slowly but surely you figure out obstacle after obstacle until you finally make it to the end, gold medal at the bottom of the screen and you find yourself on the biggest high that you ever feel like you have ever experienced and you scream at the top of the lungs in celebration. Then you go to the menu and move on to the next track.

If a game can lead me to such highs and such lows (and get me to write a shitty 250 word short story) I can completely understand wanting to gloat about it. Likewise it makes me want to insult people who are somehow at 212 medals.

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By gearhead

I golded Gigatrack, also I really like the idea behind this thread.

AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By AndrewJD

@Gearhead said:

I've yet to complete it without faulting and I don't think I ever will :(

I did silver medal it at my first attempt though so I guess I can brag about that right?......

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BPRJCTX

@moffattron9000 said:

@BPRJCTX said:

@moffattron9000 said:

That's kinda crazy.

I completely get that feeling especially when this game makes me spend a day that was planned to write an essay for uni and instead has me spend three hours trying to get a my bronze up to a gold on that bloody phoenix because I figured what harm could there be in using the overpowered bike on a track that's not designed for it and you keep hitting that one obstacle over, and over again thinking to yourself that this will be the time that you finally get through all of this when deep down you know you won't leading you scream at the top of your lungs over the frustration of coming to this realization. Then there the depression sets in where not only do you feel like you will never beat that bloody obstacle but you begin to feel like you will never amount to anything as you can't get past this one small thing. then somehow you get past it not knowing if it is blind luck or you actually figured out how to pass it. Now reinvigorated you move on to the next obstacle where the viscous cycle begins again. Then slowly but surely you figure out obstacle after obstacle until you finally make it to the end, gold medal at the bottom of the screen and you find yourself on the biggest high that you ever feel like you have ever experienced and you scream at the top of the lungs in celebration. Then you go to the menu and move on to the next track.

If a game can lead me to such highs and such lows (and get me to write a shitty 250 word short story) I can completely understand wanting to gloat about it. Likewise it makes me want to insult people who are somehow at 212 medals.

That sucks, but it's totally awesome at the same time.

It's a feeling of accomplishment you rarely get from games nowadays.

Btw, let me give you some tips.

Don't use the phoenix on the beginner, easy, and medium tracks, use the scorpion instead, it's easier to get golds medals on those track with that bike, but if you ever want to go for Platinum medals. then you'll have to use the phoenix, but i'm not looking for that right now, i'm just focusing on golds, maybe one day...

Maybe.

Also, i don't know how you're playing the game, but, don't try to gold every track as you go through the game.

The first time, just play it, finish the track, and move on to the next, if you need medals to unlock more events, start from the beggining again, with a better bike, and when you get enough medals, continue from where you left off.

Whe you pass all the tracks in the game, including extreme, then you can think about improving your medals.

At least that's how i do it, and i think that's the best way to improve, and not get frustrated.

Also, when you want to impove your times, always do a "scout run", and focus on the obstacles and the best way to get through them, if you're having probelms with some obstacles, keep pressing B before you hit the next check point, try to complete it a few times, don't just start every run trying to complete the wholle track in one go.

If you're good, you can do that, and probably get a gold the first time, but, if you're having problems that's the bets way to go.

If, after you tried it for yourself, you still can't get the gold, look at the leaderboards for that track, and checkout the number one in the world, even if you're not good enought to do it as well as he does, mimicking the number one in the world getting a platinum medal, should make it easy for you to get a gold.

And, last but not least, play User Created Tracks.

The more Trials you play, the better you'll get at it, that's also a good way to get better at it, without getting frustrated, playing the same track over and over and failing at it.

There's also a lof of great user created tracks to experience.

Hope that helps.

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BPRJCTX

@Wondeboy said:

I am amazing! carry on

Yeah, but how amazing?

@Gearhead said:

Yeah, after having to go through it 3 times, i just wanted to tell the whole world i did it.

@mubress said:

@Gearhead said:

I did silver medal it at my first attempt though so I guess I can brag about that right?......

Yeah, same here, but you don't need to zero fault it, i got 3 faults on it, and i still got the gold.

I think you can have up to 4 and still get gold, but you gotta watch your time.

Normally my problem are the faults, never the time, but with that track, it was the time.

BTW, here's an update on my status.

I'm now at 218 Medals, and i managed to get silver on all the extreme tracks, on my first try to get gold, so that's progress, except for the Wreck, (fuck that barrel and that box), and Inferno 3, which i had already got a silver the first time i played it.

I think i'm gonna leave it for today, The Way of The ninja just pissed me off, but hey, i passed that damn scoreboard on my second try, so, i guess it wasn't so bad, and i didn't even use that trick of landing on the second board.

I guess that means the Wreck is really the most fucked up track in the game.

mozzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mozzle

I have Gold in all tracks including extremes

I have a 1 fault run on Dark City Run

I have a 12 fault run on Way of the Ninja

I have a 24 Fault run on Inferno III

Totori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Totori

I ate a whole pizza

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@mubress said:

@Gearhead said:

Did it without faulting once online. Can't get it in the singleplayer.
    BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BPRJCTX

@mozzle said:

I have Gold in all tracks including extremes

I have a 1 fault run on Dark City Run

I have a 12 fault run on Way of the Ninja

I have a 24 Fault run on Inferno III

I respect you for it, but at the same time, i fucking hate you man!!!

@Totori said:

I ate a whole pizza

I do that...

Every...

Single...

Day...

And...

I...

Don't...

Get...

Fat...

I should be President!!!

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BPRJCTX

@HistoryInRust said:

@mubress said:

@Gearhead said:

Did it without faulting once online. Can't get it in the singleplayer.

Yeah, it kinda sucks that what you do in Tournaments or Online doesn't update your single player scores for that track.

Sometimes you just get lucky, and you do better on a tournament or online than you did playing that single track.

ikes78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ikes78

Just got platinum on WOTN and Inferno 3! All tracks platinum! I still need plat on the last four tourneys, two of which i have zero faulted. Test Your Might is gonna take a lot of practice to get down to 5 or less faults.

dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#19  Edited By dethfish

I've gotten 70 Platinums. All that's left is 7 tournaments and the last 2 extreme tracks. Those two are a bitch to no fault.

fazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By fazzle

I don't have any crazy platinums and I haven't even finished all the extreme tracks.

So why am I in the brag thread then? Cause I just got the Burnt to a Crisp achievement and that made me feel like a god, damnit!

Jammy411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jammy411

my crossbow in skyrim/dawnguard has a damage rating of 422.

haffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By haffy

Got plats on all the extremes except Inferno 3. Think I have like 1 or 2 faults on that track, but the track is kind of lagy so I don't really enjoy playing it.

Dunno why people find the game stressful though. I kind of just laugh the few times I've fallen at the end of faultless runs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.