Turning Point: Fall of Liberty worth $5?

#1 Posted by choffy21 (1376 posts) -

From the sound of it, it's a very unfinished game, but it still seems like you can't complain for $5. Is it worth it at all?

#2 Posted by pause422 (6170 posts) -

No....

#3 Edited by SmasheControllers (2543 posts) -
@pause422 said:

" Noer.... "

#4 Posted by Seedofpower (3925 posts) -

meh, I would say yea, if your not playing anything right now.... its only 5 bucks.

#5 Posted by mordukai (7125 posts) -
@pause422 said:
" No.... "
And let me add...NO!
#6 Posted by BunkerBuster (1042 posts) -

Oh God no! That game has no redeeming quality. Use that money to rent something good or better yet, buy candy.

#7 Posted by mordukai (7125 posts) -
@BunkerBuster said:
" Oh God no! That game has no redeeming quality. Use that money to rent something good or better yet, buy candy. "
He can only use that money to buy a hand job from the local whore. Anything but that piece of shit. Turning Point is a perfect example of how a really good idea goes horribly, horribly wrong. 
#8 Posted by JJOR64 (18887 posts) -

It probably wont hurt for $5.  It's probably even more to rent it.

#9 Posted by vidiot (2737 posts) -

This game got destroyed by critics and gamers alike for a reason. Avoid it. 

...Remember: There is a demo for it...

#10 Posted by PJ (1143 posts) -

$5? Yeah, its worth it. Its not a good game and theres a good reason its $5 so as long as you keep that in mind and and your expectations low then you will get just that.

#11 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

Probably not.

Unless you're trying to sell it for five bucks, then I say go for it.

#12 Posted by dopeman (387 posts) -

no, go buy some microsoft points.

#13 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -
@Mordukai said:
" @BunkerBuster said:
" Oh God no! That game has no redeeming quality. Use that money to rent something good or better yet, buy candy. "
He can only use that money to buy a hand job from the local whore. Anything but that piece of shit. Turning Point is a perfect example of how a really good idea goes horribly, horribly wrong.  "
Speaking from experience?  I think you can negotiate a better price.  ^_^
#14 Posted by Suicrat (3764 posts) -

I would never support anyone spending money on the fall of liberty.

*Pokes oldschool in the ribs, gently*

#15 Posted by mordukai (7125 posts) -
@oldschool said:
" @Mordukai said:
" @BunkerBuster said:
He can only use that money to buy a hand job from the local whore. Anything but that piece of shit. Turning Point is a perfect example of how a really good idea goes horribly, horribly wrong.  "
Speaking from experience?  I think you can negotiate a better price.  ^_^ "
LMAO. 
#16 Posted by theredcoat24 (218 posts) -

barley worth the 2 bucks I used to rent it
#17 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5373 posts) -

I think $5 is acceptable for any game.

#18 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

Does this have trophies, that alone will make me buy it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.