Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

On an expedition to find the mythical "Atlantis of the Sands" in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Nathan Drake and his partner, Victor Sullivan, encounter a deceptive organization led by a ruthless dictator. Terrible secrets unfold, causing Drake's quest to descend into a bid for survival.

Uncharted 3 Explorer Edition!

Rekt_Hed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Rekt_Hed

Is this actually coming to the UK??? I read on the official blog that this is going to be a US exclusive!?

I just wanna pre order this game and be done with it and this confusion about if this edition is gonna be available or not is really pissing me off

Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Otacon

What's in it?

Rekt_Hed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rekt_Hed

http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2011/153/uncharted3_28373_screen.jpg

Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Otacon

We'll probably have our own LTD edition here in the UK that's not at all as good, that's how it usually goes. Shame, it looks pretty cool.

m0rdr3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By m0rdr3d

The Explorer's Edition IS the EU version.  The Americans get a Collector's Edition.  They got Google in the UK, chap? ;)

Rekt_Hed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rekt_Hed

@m0rdr3d said:

The Explorer's Edition IS the EU version. The Americans get a Collector's Edition. They got Google in the UK, chap? ;)

I liked it better when is was just straight up 'standard edition or collectors edition' and it was the same everywhere. All this region stuff and pre order stuff is twisting my melons man.

I just want ALL of the fuckin game XD is that to much to ask

m0rdr3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By m0rdr3d
    @Rekt_Hed said:

@m0rdr3d said:

The Explorer's Edition IS the EU version. The Americans get a Collector's Edition. They got Google in the UK, chap? ;)

I liked it better when is was just straight up 'standard edition or collectors edition' and it was the same everywhere. All this region stuff and pre order stuff is twisting my melons man.

Haha I hear you and things are indeed out of hand. Twisting your melons?  Sounds like you want every inch of that game.  I'll just take the special edition of the game proper.  XD
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#8  Edited By Yummylee
    @Rekt_Hed said:

@m0rdr3d said:

Have I just spotted a Happy Mondays reference? :o
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By LiquidPrince

Looks awesome, but I really dislike steelbooks on my shelf... Especially when the other games in the series are in regular cases.

Rekt_Hed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rekt_Hed

@Abyssfull said:

@Rekt_Hed said:

@m0rdr3d said:

Have I just spotted a Happy Mondays reference? :o

U have indeed XD thought it was time to bring it back :)

ALIENX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ALIENX

Can't we all share the same edition?

Rekt_Hed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rekt_Hed

Apparently not! :P a dude just posted some more details in the Naughty Dog Forums

http://it.paperblog.com/uncharted-3-la-explorer-collector-s-edition-ha-un-prezzo-definitivo-495500/ European collector seems better than the US collector ITALY => http://multiplayer.com/videogiochi/playstation-3/uncharted-3-drake-s-deception-collector-s-explorer-... SPAIN => http://www.game.es/ficha/ficha.aspx?SKU=076531

This might shed a bit more light as to why its taking so long to come out for pre order in Europe and UK. But god dammit its not making the wait to pre order it here any easier hahahha

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.