2.5 stars 2.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 6 releases and 0 DLC

A game far too lame to enjoy. 0

On the plus side, I’ll say this first: this game has a cool lighting system, and relatively competent combat/stat-buildingHowever, the negatives far outweigh those minor positives in this case. Every piece of dialogue in this game is either inherently lame, or is the lamest possible circlejerk reference to anything associated with nerds.Being part of a terribly voiced clip of dialogue is a much more hamfisted, lazy way to do this than including meaningful visual references. Even so, the r...

UnEpic is a little epic 0

UnEpic was the game that got me into medieval RPG's. I could never get into Final Fantasy 3 or Golden Sun until I played UnEpic. Now I really like both mentioned. UnEpic may take a long time to level up, but the amount of goods and spells one can obtain make it almost worth it. Not to mention, it's a funny game with some, and I'm serious about this, wonderful pop culture references. Sure, the game has a couple flaws. The music itself is repetitive and uninteresting, but there's a good sys...