Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Dec 10, 2015

An action game companion to the Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid anime series.

The Power of Friendship Intensifies in new gameplay trailer

DarkbeatDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By DarkbeatDK

Marvelous has propped up some new gameplay for Valkyrie Drive on YouTube.

It's roots in Senran Kagura is evident from the combat system to the animations and character design, but the key difference seems to be found in the Drive Modes, where one girl transforms into a weapon for the other to use. I suppose this mixes moveset on the fly, just like other musou games that allow multiple characters (like in Samurai Warriors 4)

*EDIT* I'm clearly not paying attention as there isn't any Drive Change weapon style change-ups in this gameplay video... It's more of a power up, just like Senran Kagura.

Check out the gameplay below. It looks super crisp and runs silky smooth!

*EDIT* Updated with unofficial mirror to video, since Marvelous' channel was closed.

DarkbeatDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Junkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's odd to me new games keep being made for the vita. Looks cool at least and seems less musou than I thought it would. On a sale maybe.

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
    Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If that is what friendship looks like, then I really don't understand why guys constantly complain about being put in the friend zone.

Radish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The world reminds me off the Heavy Metal boob planet hallucinations from South Park.

DarkbeatDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oddly enough the video isn't available anymore. The account has been closed because it's against YouTube's Policy on "gaming"??

Is this it? Are all video game videos finally getting taken down in one fell swoop?

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.