Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Vampire Rain: Altered Species

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Aug 26, 2008

Altered Species takes you in the role of John Lloyd a Special Forces member looking to eliminate the 7 Nightwalkers.

Wondering why

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By fox01313

Just about every review I've read of this on the 360 was bad enough that I took it off the gamefly list (put it on before the game went retail), am I the only one wondering why they decided to port a tanking game from one next gen system to another??

Maybe Bomberman Act Zero will be next . Between the Japanese developed games with the insane difficulties, RPG guides the size of the NYC phonebook & this makes me wonder sometimes if all the sushi/sake/Pokemon has fried off some common sense braincells. 

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Demyx

I saw a trailer.
    And thought WTF.

maybe it won't suck?

Avatar image for darkenzanarikado
    DarkEnzanArikado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DarkEnzanArikado

This game did pretty bad on the 360...and I heard it still sucks on the PS3...

Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Lemegeton

id say they ported it in the hope to get a few more sales on the PS3 and recoup some of their losses. its the type of game that non-hardcore gamers would pick up just cos its got vampires in it. ive lost count of the amount of times i have been in a game store and seen people pick up absolute turds just cos it had vampires, dinosaurs, zombies etc.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.