3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

Vanguard Review - 2010 - In it to win it? 0

Let's get the obvious out of the way, Vanguard had a horrible history and a horrible launch. However, much is changing for what many consider the spiritual successor to the original EverQuest. The community is fighting back to make sure their favorite game is noticed by those who blindly call Vanguard a 'broken and bug-littered game'. Efforts like http://www.offtheisle.com and articles on MMORPG.com help promote Vanguard in a positive community effort. With new features added since launch, ...

An Epic Fail by an Epic Company 0

Sony tried to create their MMO version of World of Warcraft, promising tons of features and hours and hours of endless entertainment. Not to burst anyone's Vanguard bubble, but this game has to be the worst failed MMO I have seen in my entire life. It took my about 30 minutes to install the game, 30 minutes to create my character, 30 to make the game playable, and 30 minutes until I logged out disgusted for the first time. I was dreaming of sailing across the huge sea in my own built ship. I was...