Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 18, 2008

An MMORPG based on the Games Workshop franchise developed by Mythic Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. Some of the features were brutal RvR battles (Realm vs Realm) and siege warfare. Warhammer Online was shut down December 18th, 2013.

New Cinematic Trailer is Here!

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Vecta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Vecta

A HD version is also available on Gametrailers

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JoelTGM

nice, thanks.  I can't believe how real they made all the characters look, it's amazing.

xymox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By xymox

If the game is half as good as the trailer, I'm sold. But then again, Age of Conan had great trailers as well.
    So wait. Did I understand it correctly that we will be able to fight dark elves as dwarfs and stuff?
    Because when I first heard of this game it seemed that we would only be able to fight greenskins vs dwarfs and high elves vs dark elves completely separate from each other...

gabha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By gabha

That trailer gave me goosebumps.

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JoelTGM
    Xymox said:
    "If the game is half as good as the trailer, I'm sold. But then again, Age of Conan had great trailers as well.
    So wait. Did I understand it correctly that we will be able to fight dark elves as dwarfs and stuff?
    Because when I first heard of this game it seemed that we would only be able to fight greenskins vs dwarfs and high elves vs dark elves completely separate from each other...

"
    All the armies of Order will be able to fight all the armies of Destruction, there are different battlefronts for each racial pairing (ie greenskins vs dwarfs) but that just means you start out in your home turf, and all the NPCs will be the same race as you, but at any time you can decide to travel to the other battlefronts and quest or fight in RvR there.  So yes, as dwarfs you will fight dark elves and everything else.
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Scooper

Amazing trailer. Imagian whole movies like that it would be so amazing...

Or games in 100 years look like this? wawaweewaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#8  Edited By OGCartman

Holy fuck thats awesome!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.