Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WET

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 15, 2009

An homage to obscene grindhouse-style movies, WET is a third-person action/shooter soaked in blood and violence. Featuring the voice acting talent of Eliza Dushku & Alan Cumming.

What? It's coming out this month?

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By zitosilva

So, after a very long period with absolutetly no info about this game, except for some screenshots and a video, it appears it's coming out this month. This caught by surprise, I was sure it was going to be cancelled.

Don't ask me why I'm excited about it. The gameplay doesn't even seem that interesting, but for some reason I want to play it. Hopefully this date isn't wrong and I'll be able to check it later this month.

Yocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Yocke

Hopefully the date is wrong, and it won't come out for a while. Trust me, if a game you haven't heard about in six months comes out in less than a month, it's not a good game. There's a reason they haven't been telling you about it.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TwoOneFive

lol i hope not, too many good games just came out i need some cash in my pocket for real. 

killzone 2 and resident evil 5 are needed to last me a while. 
    Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Milkman
    Wet is an action game coming to Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. It was dropped by Activison Blizzard on July 29, 2008. Currently the game has no publisher.

Read the wiki.
    zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zitosilva
    Milkman said:
    "Wet is an action game coming to Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. It was dropped by Activison Blizzard on July 29, 2008. Currently the game has no publisher.

Read the wiki.
    "
    Uh... actually I wrote that entry a few months ago, because that was all the info there was about it. So it's in no way consistent anymore. But nice try.

But it seems it was some sort of mistake. Now the game appears, in most stores, with a September the 30th release.
    freezerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By freezerr

Heh, I think this game might be vaporware.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By OmegaPirate
    freezerr said:
    "Heh, I think this game might be vaporware."
    Or maybe it will be released on Steam!?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.