Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

C64 Coming to US Virtual Console? (rumour)

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

The press release for this weeks Virtual Console updates includes this interesting paragraph, suggesting a nice surprise is on the way for US Wii owners.

In other news, the Wii-kly Update has a fun surprise coming soon for all our fans. We can't tell you the secret just yet but maybe we’ll offer you some hidden clues. From AZ to NC, if you’re a fan, your applause could rattle your walls, windows, door. You might enjoy this news whether you live in a brick house or Vanderbilt dorm. Even people living along Route 286 in rural Pennsylvania ought to be excited. It’ll feel like a bunch of birthday greetings and, really, who could ask for more? But that's about all we can say for now, so be sure to check future Wii-kly Updates.

The mind boggles, I can only guess like many others that the C64 is coming to the US Virtual Console, although on the evidence of that pent up excitement it could be something better than that. But what I wonder.  C64 Stroker on Wii Ware, with Wii Remote support?.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Endogene

I actually considered syncing up my wii remote and writing a small script so that i could use motion control to play that game. Stroker is awesome.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Linkyshinks

I would appreciate that script if you do :)

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Endogene

I am most likely the first person ever to have played Stroker with motion controls, i got "good" by the way.
    The script is not really ideal yet though.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Linkyshinks

I think you must be lol.

Good, I bet your great Endo :D

WiDDY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By WiDDY
    Endogene said:
    "I am most likely the first person ever to have played Stroker with motion controls, i got "good" by the way. The script is not really ideal yet though."

No, you aren't. 8-)
    http://pouet.net/prod.php?which=52381

WiDDY.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.