Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

Interviews with Reggie Fils-Aime and Cammie Dunaway

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ArcBorealis

I thought someone would've posted these during the weekend, but even though they're a few days old, I'll still put them up.

The first interview was on G4 with Reggie. Stuff talked about was the DSi, the other core Nintendo games, and other things related to the announcements made at the media summit.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=58050

And this one was IGN interviewing Cammie Dunaway.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/915/915864p1.html

The interviews actually turned out good, especially Reggie's. Based on the tone of his voice, he actually had to think about what he needed to say, and it was rather informative.

As for Cammie, she has definitely gotten better since E3, but not quite there yet. I'm not against her or anything, I gave sympathy for her in July, but she actually seems to be getting what's going on. Heck, she even acknowledged that she was aware of the bad reputation wii music has received from critics and gamers. There was still some obvious traces of her dodging questions, but she was more aware of situations then she was a few months ago.

So, what do all of you think?

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Mushir

Thanks so much for posting.

Im starting to believe more and more that Nintendo is gonna publish The Conduit. First they show it off at the conference and they Reggie talks about it. But I don't want them to publish it to be honest. Cause then we are gonna get those god-awful friend codes again. I wish EA publishes this game.
    shotaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By shotaro

Reggie is the man and Cammie is improving but for now she still sucks

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4  Edited By ArcBorealis
    Twilight said:
    "Thanks so much for posting.
    Im starting to believe more and more that Nintendo is gonna publish The Conduit. First they show it off at the conference and they Reggie talks about it. But I don't want them to publish it to be honest. Cause then we are gonna get those god-awful friend codes again. I wish EA publishes this game.
    "

We all do, but despite the mistake Cammie said at the conference (she meant to say first-person shooter, but accidentally said first-party shooter), we've been pretty much told that Nintendo isn't publishing it.
    Sparkcil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Sparkcil
    Alaska_Gamer said:
    "Twilight said:
    "Thanks so much for posting.
    "

We all do, but despite the mistake Cammie said at the conference (she meant to say first-person shooter, but accidentally said first-party shooter), we've been pretty much told that Nintendo isn't publishing it."
    She said first-party shooter? Haha. I never even noticed that amongst the couple of times I watched it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.