2 stars 2/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

The OG Cover Shooter 0

I'm no scientist but this was the first game I remember with cover mechanics. It was stop and pop action with a terribly goofy storyline that was sort of a bad version of Metal Gear Solid. The Special Forces unit was called S.C.A.T. I think we can see what we are getting into here.Yes it was slow (pretty much Gears of War with no sprint), but it was pretty awesome to play when it came out. The next time I remember seeing cover mechanics was Kill.switch, so this was definitely ahead of its time a...

Rip Off 0

operation winback was a rip off it did not make any sense. the story line is about this man who`s name is john luc going undercover thats the only thing that made sense.the single player is slow and is difficult to get used to. it is not the quality of other third person shooter games. This game includes a co-op mode which is outdated compared to other games. It has the basic death matches but is so slow and can get boring in a few minutes. so overall this game has flaws which rates the game so...