Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Windjammers

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 17, 1994

Two athletes are pitted against each other in a grueling battle of special abilities, mind games, and throwing discs. It will blow you away.

Windjammers at Barcade in Brooklyn

XeroxPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was at a friend's birthday party at the Brooklyn location of Barcade (Union St) and saw they have Windjammers in their NeoGeo cabinet! Finally got in a few rounds and thought it's way harder to play than it looks. I just wanted to throw this out there in case someone else has been looking to try it.

TooSweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet. Since they opened their 24th street location in Manhattan I haven't been back to Brooklyn but this may have me come by sometime soon. Thanks for the info.

HelicopterSpy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aw man, I was just at the one in Chelsea the other day. I was in town for Fashion Week (probably not a huge cross over here) and thought about heading out to Brooklyn but decided to stay in Manhattan. Maaaaaaaaan.

Naoiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm not wear near Brooklyn but that is amazing that you found one in an arcade! I always got the impression that it was harder than it looked, but it's nice to have that suspicion confirmed.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

It's been a while and I could watch the GB guys play some Windjammer again. Also that game looks hard to play just by watching it.

rcath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pictures?!?!?!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.