Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Tanks

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Aug 12, 2010

World of Tanks is a free-to-play (F2P) massively multiplayer online (MMO) team based action game featuring WWII era tank combat.

Beta is freezing

nixatron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By nixatron

hey guys. i just started playing world of tanks beta yesterday, and i would be having a lot of fun, but the game keeps on freezing. it always happens when i'm moving around with my tank and then it stops, the sound still goes on and then a few seconds later the game comes back and the game acts like ive been moving forward the entire time and i appear somewhere else. also a message from my computer comes up saying that the connection to AMD drivers has stopped working but has succesfully reconnected. this happens every game i try to play. i dont know how to fix or what is causing the problem. i just updated my drivers for my video card.  

here are my specs: 
    windows 7 64bit 
    ati radeon hd 5850  
    AMD athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 5600+ 2.81Ghz 
    4 GB of ram 

any help is greatly appreciated 

nixatron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nixatron

anybody?

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Azteck

Isn't this better suited in a forum for the game instead of on Giant Bomb?

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By WickedCestus

You should probably go to the World of Tanks website, and post this at the support forums. It doesn't look like anyone else here is even playing this game, let alone having the same problems you are.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.