Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 07, 2010

Cataclysm is the third expansion pack to World of Warcraft. This expansion revamped and changed much of the original world content in addition to providing new areas, dungeons, and playable races.

Activision says Cataclysm by the end of the year...

Lamashtu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lamashtu

As per usual, Blizzard always says that their games come out: "when [they're] done." 

Unfortunately, Bobby Kotick himself has said that it will be out this year, with Mike Morhaime of Blizzard feebly saying: "We're on track." 

(Source: 

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-08-05-confirmed-cataclysm-out-this-year

Irvine is about a three hour drive from my apartment in Isla Vista, so I heard a collective "Ay Carumba" around the same time Kotick made that announcment.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I expected it this year anyway, it would be about on track with how long BC was out before WotLK came out.

Colin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Colin

I don't whuna play WoW for the rest of the year but it looks like I will.
    DukeTogo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By DukeTogo

Blizzcon was pushed back two months for one reason, the subsequent launch of Cataclysm.

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By ch13696

So is the argument that Kotick is trying to push the game before it's finished? Because I thought they already mentioned it was coming out in October.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.