Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

Should I return to WoW?

DCFGS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DCFGS3

So I've been thinking about returning to WoW after a friend told me he was playing it for a bit, and I've got those Wow 'cravings' we all know. It would be only for a month, which is about $18 Australian, but they would have my credit card details, which I do't really like...a gamecard isn't really an option, as its $40 for 60 days, I thought that was a bit steep. What do you guys think? Outlast the cravings or give in?

FartyMcNarly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FartyMcNarly

Why don't you play a fun game instead?

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Bigandtasty

Most people here will say no.

But if you really want to, might as well remind yourself why you love it (or why you hate it).

Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Castro

I only enjoy playing when I know I'll be playing with friends of mine, so I'd say go for it. Or you could just wait until Cataclysm hits. That's what I'm gonna do. Then I'll probably play for two months and be done with it again. As for paying for it, I guess it's weird putting your credit card information in and all that, but they make it super easy to quit when you want. That shouldn't be too much of a concern, I wouldn't think.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pause422

Not really a question getting an answer on the forums is going to be of any use to. Its all on your feelings towards it. To me, hell no, because I've been done with WoW for a long time. Your decision though dude, no one elses' answers can really help you.

DCFGS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By DCFGS3

I do find it fun, just overly tedious. While I haven't yet finished playing Dragon Age, I've become a bit bored with my other games, and need a nice distraction for a bit. I'll probably end up returning to it, although it's a shame my friend isn't playing anymore, it would have been fucking rad playing with him.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.