Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WWE '12

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 22, 2011

WWE '12 is the latest edition in WWE's long-running wrestling game franchise previously known as "SmackDown" and "SmackDown vs. RAW".

New Camera Angles

TheDaveMagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By TheDaveMagic

Desperately trying to hide the fact that we're still using the same old ass animations, God I hate that running float over DDT. Anyone else agree? Also, is it just me or would anyone else find that "camera shake" after a move like a suplex or various slam to be a little disorienting? Don't get me wrong, I like the new modes and stuff but, come on. Can't we get some new animations? I mean All Stars got mocap right? Yes it was mostly from TNA but the finishers need to be mocapped. Seriously you can trace some of those animations all the way back to the original smackdown. Predator Technology? Right.

I'm a frustrated fan that's all.

Agent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Agent47
    @DaveMagic: They have a complete new animation system.From what I've seen alot of the animations are new, more smooth, and more realistic.Don't know about camera angles as that is a fikle thing that can change before release.And seeing as how the engine is powered by physics mocapping could lead to numerous problems.
    emergency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By emergency

@Agent47 said:

@DaveMagic: They have a complete new animation system.From what I've seen alot of the animations are new, more smooth, and more realistic.Don't know about camera angles as that is a fikle thing that can change before release.And seeing as how the engine is powered by physics mocapping could lead to numerous problems.

Yeah I thought that they had a new animation system in place which made reading the OP even more confusing as he's complaining about the re-used animations. I thought everything looked pretty good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.