Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WWF No Mercy

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Nov 17, 2000

The sequel to WWF WrestleMania 2000 and often hailed as one of the greatest wrestling games ever.

Glitched copy

Zenszulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Zenszulu

So just wondering how many people out there got the glitched copy when No Mercy was first released and how long did it take you to get a new copy afterwards, or did you keep the glitched version?

Me  I took it back to where I got it and got the game again 9 months later after, i just saw it randomly sitting on a shelf, alhough in the UK the glitched copy had blood in it and the newer non glitched copy had the blood removed.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

That whole game was a glitch...Y'KNOW WHAT I MEAN?!  hehehe 

Seriously, though, I never bought a copy, but my friend in high school DID have a glitched copy.  It took us years to find out about it, but we eventually did find out about it. 

It still wasn't as good as WCW/NWO Revenge IMO, but it was fun.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By beargirl1

fuck aargh. my only copy is a glitched copy. you know, the one where it just erases all your data >< i unlocked so much stuff.  

it hasn't happened in a long time. knock on wood. such a great game to play with friends XD 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.