So... Review cannot be seen in... anywhere....

#1 Posted by nohthink (1223 posts) -

IGN doesn't have it, Giant Bomb doesn't have it(granted Giant Bomb reviews only a selective number of games), Game Trailers doesn't have it and even Game Spot doesn't have it!

Have the developers not lifted the review embargo yet? Or does nobody care? What's going on here?

#2 Posted by SteamPunkJin (1286 posts) -

I've been wondering the same thing - then again I only heard about the game in July or so, figured it was due out in 2012. The fact that it's out so early and there's no info it leaves me with little hope.

#3 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

No one got a early copy. Saw some people on twitter who sai they had to buy a copy. Seems there is no confidence

#4 Posted by Metal_Mills (3012 posts) -

It's because it's a shit game and they don't want bad press before releasing it. No iconic x-men characters playable, ugly, made by a crappy developer, and everything actvision touches beyond CoD and Blizzard is normally half arsed shit.

#5 Posted by Etaber (160 posts) -

Everything I've seen and heard so far indicates this will not be a good game. Seems like the publisher (Activision?) is pushing it out the door just to get rid of it.

#6 Posted by LetsRockBaby (241 posts) -

I only found out about the game like last week. Didn't even realize it was out today.

Looks lame anyway.

#7 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

it's crap move on

#8 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5308 posts) -

Without looking at the cast list I bet that Cyclops is played by Nolan North and Wolverine is voiced by Steve Blum. How can it be bad?

#9 Posted by Wraxend (567 posts) -

Didn't Activision do this with Tony Hawk Shred? We all know how that turned out lol.

#10 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@SethPhotopoulos said:

Without looking at the cast list I bet that Cyclops is played by Nolan North and Wolverine is voiced by Steve Blum. How can it be bad?

Wrong Troy Barker the other Nolan north
#11 Posted by The_Tolman (434 posts) -

Found out about it during this weeks I love monday, don't care for the looks of it.

#12 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5308 posts) -

@kingzetta said:

@SethPhotopoulos said:

Wrong Troy Barker the other Nolan north

Now the games shit.

I thought they'd be using the Wolverine and the X-men cast. Guess not.

#13 Posted by Wraxend (567 posts) -

@SethPhotopoulos: Wouldn't Nolan voice Deadpool?

#14 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5308 posts) -

@Wraxend said:

He was Cyclops in Wolverine and the X-men.

#15 Posted by CenturionCajun (1461 posts) -

@nohthink: As soon as a reviewer can buy a game at retail all embargoes are no longer binding. A publisher not sending out advanced copies (especially to major review sites like IGN and Gamespot) is almost never a good sign. I wouldn't hold my breathe on this one guys.

#16 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5308 posts) -

@Wraxend said:

He was Cyclops in Wolverine and the X-men. Voice actors can also play more than one role in a show/game/movie.

#17 Edited by MooseyMcMan (11306 posts) -

@SethPhotopoulos said:

No, Nolan North is the official voice of Deadpool, so if he's in it at all, it'd be as him.

Edit: Never mind.

#18 Posted by baron_calamity (240 posts) -

Talking with a couple of people who got it early it seems it is an extremely short (5hours or less) action rpg lite. It doesn't seem to be terrible, just very short and very meh.

#19 Posted by DrPockets000 (2859 posts) -

I'm going to rent it tonight if I can, and report back with my thoughts.

#20 Posted by chilibean_3 (1657 posts) -

@slightconfuse said:

No one got a early copy. Saw some people on twitter who sai they had to buy a copy. Seems there is no confidence

That's a real bad sign if true.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.