Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360 Games Store

Platform »

Xbox Live Games Store is an online store for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One which allows users to purchase games digitally.

6/24: Sonic can drink in Toronto and his XBLA games are $3 each.

DevWil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

Edited By DevWil
    http://majornelson.com/archive/2010/06/22/sonic-is-19-years-old-let-s-celebrate-with-some-deals.aspx    

If you thought $5 was too much for any of the first four Sonic platformers for Genesis or just never got around to buying them, this Thursday Sonic is getting wasted on some Labatts and Molsons and will be (personally) cutting $2 off the price of each of his 2D Genesis platformers.  

For whatever reason, I've yet to buy (on XBLA) any games of the franchise that practically defined my childhood gaming experience.  I plan to grab the only good Sonic games this Thursday, though.  Maybe I'll get Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles, too. 

Okay, fine, I'm being a little harsh: Sonic Spinball is kind of fun too, but it's not on XBLA.
    DevWil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By DevWil
    http://majornelson.com/archive/2010/06/22/sonic-is-19-years-old-let-s-celebrate-with-some-deals.aspx    

If you thought $5 was too much for any of the first four Sonic platformers for Genesis or just never got around to buying them, this Thursday Sonic is getting wasted on some Labatts and Molsons and will be (personally) cutting $2 off the price of each of his 2D Genesis platformers.  

For whatever reason, I've yet to buy (on XBLA) any games of the franchise that practically defined my childhood gaming experience.  I plan to grab the only good Sonic games this Thursday, though.  Maybe I'll get Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles, too. 

Okay, fine, I'm being a little harsh: Sonic Spinball is kind of fun too, but it's not on XBLA.
    mubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By mubblegum

I got Sonic 2. Been after a bit of Sonic action for a while... had 300 points. Seemed to work out well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.