November 26th: Black Friday Only Sale

• 'Splosion Man - 160 Microsoft Points - 80% off
  • Trials HD - 400 Microsoft Points - 66% off
  • Greed Corp - 160 Microsoft Points - 80% off
  • TMNT - Turtles in Time: ReShelled - 160 Microsoft Points - 80% off

There are some other Rock Band and Avatar stuff too. Source: 
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264333
#2 Posted by Tordah (2484 posts) -

I already own Splosion Man, but I will be sure to pick up the other 3. For that price you can't really go wrong (even if that Turtles remake is kinda "meh").

#3 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

I already own Trials HD. The other stuff I find pointless. Maybe Splosion Man, but I don't feel like putting up $5 just because all I need is another 80 points. 

#4 Posted by jonnyboy (2920 posts) -

'Splosion Man in an effing steal. Personally I think that game is amazing, pretty hard but unlike Meat Boy you never feel like it's impossible. Plus the music (especially the Multiplayer soundtrack) is incredible.

#5 Posted by Cincaid (2959 posts) -

I'd say Trials HD and 'Splosion Man is a must at those prices for anyone who doesn't have them.

Considering I already have both I'll just "meh" at the sale. :)

#6 Posted by WickedCobra03 (2114 posts) -

The only one I am thinking of is 'Splosion Man.  Other than that, eh.  I am not much for spending much on digital content.  Especially on xbox live where their DRM is insane.

#7 Posted by Cameron (605 posts) -

I'll probably buy all of those games. For 160 points I'd be happy with an hour of fun out of the cheap ones and I know Trials is supposed to be very good.

#8 Posted by xyzygy (10065 posts) -

I have exactly 160 points in my account. It was going to go towards Scott Pilgrim DLC but I'm SO glad that it didn't come to XBLA yet because I wouldn't be able to get 'Splosion Man.

#9 Posted by MikeydCT (571 posts) -

damn I wasted my points on game room games would get  'Splosion Man
TMNT - Turtles in Time: ReShelled - 160 Microsoft Points dont get it even if it was free

#10 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

Trials HD at that price is amazing, but I already own it.  I may be tempted to buy Greed Corp...

#11 Posted by jNerd (2019 posts) -
#12 Posted by nukesniper (1312 posts) -

2 bucks for those!? Awesome. I wanted Greed Corps a while back, this is the perfect excuse for that one!

#13 Posted by contagious (74 posts) -

The friday only deals are up and running now, just picked up 'Splosion Man and Trials HD.

#14 Posted by Shadow (4988 posts) -

I just got that Creedence Clearwater Revival pack.  At less than 50 cents per song, I couldn't not get it.

#15 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

'Splosion Man is really amazing.

Turtles in Time really isn't worth it..  They should have just ported the original version.

#16 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

I bought all of the arcade games on sale. good deals

#17 Posted by xyzygy (10065 posts) -

Just got Splosion Man. What a freaking STEAL! Like I literally felt like I just commited theft.

#18 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -
@Shadow said:
" I just got that Creedence Clearwater Revival pack.  At less than 50 cents per song, I couldn't not get it. "
Yeah, what a deal! 12 great songs for $5. That's just awesome.
#19 Posted by nywt (440 posts) -

I never got around to 'Splosion Man so $2 is impossible to pass up. Thanks for the heads up!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.