GB Support for GamerTags?

#1 Posted by cassular (12 posts) -

Hi Folks

This question may or may not have recently been addressed (have poked around the site unsuccesfully), but I was wondering whether the kind overlords at GiantBomb HQ have stated as to whether profiles on this site will have support for 360 GamerTags? (as well as all the other second rate baloney on other consoles)

BAM!

#2 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

They are looking into implementing something like this as was stated on the latest podcast. So in the future you can hope for an update to enable this.

#3 Posted by Major (506 posts) -

There isn't a official section on your profile for gamertags but you can put a embedded one (from like mygamercard.net) in the About Me section. I have mine in it

#4 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -

I'd love for this to be implemented.

#5 Posted by Bkorns4 (129 posts) -

This would really be great and useful here.

#6 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -

That would be nice.

#7 Posted by Wolverine (4282 posts) -

They talked about it on the bombcast, they said they will try to do it.

#8 Posted by MB (13075 posts) -

I'm sure it's one of those things that will eventually happen.  Probably a pretty low priority at this point, though.  It's only been two days, guys :)

#9 Posted by BoG (5192 posts) -

This was adressed in the podcast. They said they will try and do something like this soon.

#10 Posted by Lies (3868 posts) -

They said they wanted that and would get on it soon.

Butt it's not available atm

#11 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

All the feature's will not come at once

#12 Posted by cassular (12 posts) -

Thanks for the replies peeps, I obviously do not expect everything on this site to be completed at once to those that stated as much, was more so enquiring to the future plans. Anyhow I guess my question was answered in the latest podcast which I am clearly yet to listen to...

#13 Posted by MAV3R1CK (125 posts) -

They will do something about it they stated. Look out in the future!!

#14 Edited by Forcen (1854 posts) -
#15 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Yeah they will add PSN/XBL/Wii gamertags sooner or later, as they have said.

#16 Posted by LightYagami245 (1117 posts) -

Probably, but after they sort some thing out.

#17 Posted by Lairdo (543 posts) -

They are working on it.

#18 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

Pretty sure there working on it

#19 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

Yah, it will be cool when they add em in

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.