Next gen console "controller" announced

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DjCmeP (1148 posts) -

Are they serious with this shit?

#2 Posted by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

speculation is not news, please dont post misleading titles

#3 Posted by Gargantuan (1882 posts) -

Fuck that shit! The current 360 controller is perfect except for the bad d-pad.

#4 Posted by TheHBK (5485 posts) -

Fuck, please don't tell me that was in an actual magazine. I really get pissed off when people get paid to do stupid shit like that which can easily be found in a forum.

matt-black? It's matte... we already have enough ignorance on gaming from regular news outlets...

#5 Posted by Vegetable_Side_Dish (1727 posts) -

But...I thought I was the controller now...

#6 Posted by Xtrememuffinman (958 posts) -

Not real.

#7 Posted by Swoxx (2999 posts) -

That's not announced...

#8 Posted by WilltheMagicAsian (1545 posts) -

So is this out of of their April issue?

#9 Posted by iAmJohn (6120 posts) -

So someone took a picture of a Motorolla Xoom and Photoshopped the Dashboard onto the screen. Reporting!

#10 Posted by DjCmeP (1148 posts) -

Yeah. Sorry about the title of the thread I pressed post before reading what I wrote...and then it was too late.

#11 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19339 posts) -

Are you serious? Come on now.

#12 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -
wtf is this shit
#13 Posted by louiedog (2335 posts) -

Let me guess. Similar to the Windows Phone app there will be a Windows 8 app for tablets that let you control a lot of the functions on the device. Some dumbass heard that and decided it was going to be a controller, posted it as news, and now other dumbasses will spread that as an announcement.

#14 Posted by MattyFTM (14384 posts) -

If you're going to post misleading thread titles to get more thread views, you're going to get your thread locked. Rumours and speculation are NOT announcements.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.