**X360 Gamertag Thread**

#1301 Posted by tCobra (17 posts) -

Gamertag: Tama Ironcobra

I want to fill out my friends list with people from the Giant Bomb community.

Thanks

#1302 Edited by Solh0und (1756 posts) -

Totally forgot this existed. I could sure use some cool peeps to be XBL friends with

Solh0und

#1303 Posted by Dr_Perscitus (49 posts) -

Gamertag = Dr Perscitus

#1304 Edited by iGodF4th3R (6 posts) -

If you guys want to add me, i've started streaming bf3 and blops etc, so if you wanna party up that'd be awesome. GT

o GodF4th3r

that's letters not numbers

#1305 Posted by Phoenix654 (259 posts) -

Phoenix654

#1306 Posted by thecatswhiskers (39 posts) -

Hello, I set up an Xbox live account called GBfriendslist to make it easier for duders to play some games together and see who from the community is online.

I'll send invites to posters here (recent) but if anyone wants to be added just send a request and I'll add them.

Thanks.

#1307 Posted by HouseOfBalloons (41 posts) -

Feel free to add me! GT: mr trippy

#1308 Edited by SinGulaR (2257 posts) -

MagierSingular is mine.

#1309 Posted by RicketyG (3 posts) -

You can add me (region: Europe, games: BLOPS1&2, Far Cry 3, MW3, Reach, L4D2). GT: RicketyGnome

#1310 Edited by lennyy (73 posts) -

Hi guys.
My gamertag is 'soggy declan'. Feel free to add me but message me stating that you're from Giant Bomb.

#1311 Posted by floorswine (169 posts) -

Looking for some people to play multiplayer with. My gamertag is rosscampbell85.

#1312 Posted by RichyHahn4 (35 posts) -

this still active?

GT: Arc Assassin 4

#1313 Posted by Proctorb (3 posts) -

My gamertag is ProctorKoala is anyone is interested

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.