Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

XCOM 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 05, 2016

The aliens have won and the remnants of XCOM must strike to take back the Earth in this sequel to Firaxis' 2012 reboot.

End turn bug?

Steeltooth493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've had multiple playthroughs of the PC version of XCOM 2, and while I love it I keep running into the same problem. I'm usually at some point in a mission, and all of my squad members have used all their actions, but the game won't end the turn. I know that Firaxis eventually patched in a manual End Turn button using the end key, but I shouldn't have to resort to using that in the first place. It's personally a game breaking issue for me. Granted, I am using a lot of mods but I can't tell if a mod is causing the issue, and if so, which mod it would be. I am currently not using Long War 2 or any mods that would require it.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is it a bug from the game that is causing it, a savegame related issue, or a mod?

Thanks.

isturbo1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have encountered an amazing amount of bugs and glitches in Xcom2. From bugs that effect how the turns go, to movement, to objects in the game. I can't say what is causing specific issues. Just reload the mission. Or perhaps the issue isn't a bug, maybe you overlooked something... Perhaps there is a Ranger with no action moves left, but a retreat option that is not being used. Can't say.

nasher27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nasher27

I ran into this bug a few times on the X1 version, so it's not your pc or mod setup. Luckily it's a pretty harmless bug.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.